Get Back at April Fool’s Day Pranksters with Plumbing Maintenance
A lot of people love April Fool’s Day because they love to play pranks on their friends and family. Do you have someone who pranked you on April 1st? Chances are that you want to find a way that you can get back at them.
But we have a suggestion on how you can do it. Getting back by saving more money can give you a good laugh, even with your plumbing system! Want to know how? Read on!
Collect Rain Water
If you have a large family and you have a large water bill each month, collecting rainwater is a great way that you can save money each month. Below are three ways that you can collect rainwater.
- Rain Barrel – Before you use one of these, make sure they’re legal where you live. If they are, you can make it with a plastic trash can and a spigot.
- Tarp – When you use this method, select an area that’s elevated slightly and relatively flat. The area should be just above the area where you’re storing it.
- Use Household Items – This is an easy and efficient way that you can collect rainwater. Buy a wading pool at the end of summer for a large and inexpensive way that you can collect the water.
Remember Plumbing Maintenance
One of the best ways that you can save money is through ensuring that your performing maintenance on your plumbing system. Below are some of the ways that plumbing maintenance helps you save money.
- Helps you with avoiding costly repairs
- Detects any hidden links
- Will help improve the performance of your plumbing
- Helps to prevent problems with plumbing
- Prolongs the life of your water heater
We’ll Help You Save Money
If you are looking for a way that you can save money with your plumbing system and you want to find someone that you can count on, choose Water Heater Medic.
We always have specials and deals that we are offering to our customers, and we do the job right the first time, so you don’t have to worry about having someone else come out and fix issues as you do with other companies.
It can be hard to find the right company to do the repairs on your plumbing system sometimes, but that’s why so many people come to us. We offer:
- 5 Years Labor Warranty - We stand behind our work and offer a 5-year warranty for free.
- Certified Technicians – All of our technicians are certified to be the best.
- Handle all of the Warranty Issues – We handle the issues so you don’t have to.
- Financing Available – We offer financing so you can have your problems fixed whenever.
- Charitable Donations – Every time someone has a new hot water heater installed, we donate $10.
Whether you have a plumbing emergency, or you are looking for a new water heater, give us a call at (860) 896-3342. We’re always ready to help and offer affordable pricing!